Film History and Meaning : 2021, TCM Remembers…

2021, TCM Remembers…

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Re: 2021, TCM Remembers…

I have the complete collection of TCM Remembers, compilations and individual tributes, available from YouTube.

Sad as they may be, they are like looking into a family scrapbook of old friends who have passed on but are not forgotten.

And This, Too, Shall Pass Away

Sad as they may be, they are like looking into a family scrapbook of old friends who have passed on but are not forgotten.

I feel the same way about it, and each of those people left a special legacy through the work they left for us to enjoy.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Thank you for this. I didn't know many of these people died in the past year. They will be missed.

You're welcome.
Many died earlier in the year. I hear about these people when they pass, and then I tend to forget until I see this sort of tribute. They really will be mised, but through their work, never forgotten.

All the best to you and yours in the new year!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Thanks for making me cry real tears, Margo. That's a lot of people! Most of them I didn't know that they had passed away. So I'm like looking at the faces and feeling sadness, nostalgia and shock!

But the song is a great cover. I didn't realize it could also be turned into a sad song.

Thanks very much for that